If you're in your 30s and you'd want to excel in your life? Here's an article from Mark Manson that we would like to share with you.
In fact, even if you're not in your 30s, we believe that these 10 life lessons will be good for you too!
Here's the gist of what he had collected from his research:
- START SAVING FOR RETIREMENT NOW, NOT LATER
- START TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH NOW, NOT LATER
- DON’T SPEND TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO DON’T TREAT YOU WELL
- BE GOOD TO THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT
- YOU CAN’T HAVE EVERYTHING; FOCUS ON DOING A FEW THINGS REALLY WELL
- DON’T BE AFRAID OF TAKING RISKS, YOU CAN STILL CHANGE
- YOU MUST CONTINUE TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOURSELF
- NOBODY (STILL) KNOWS WHAT THEY’RE DOING, GET USED TO IT
- INVEST IN YOUR FAMILY; IT’S WORTH IT
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF, RESPECT YOURSELF
If you're interested, you may read the full article here.
*Alert: Long article*